24 Haziran 2009 Çarşamba

He's Just Not That Into You


Alex: Look. You seem like a good girl so I'm just going to be honest with you. Conor is never going to call you.
Gigi: Oh really? How do you know?
Alex: Because I'm a guy. And it's just how we do it.
Gigi: But he said it was nice meeting me.
Alex: Ha- I don't care if he said you're his favorite female since his mommy and Joanie Cunningham. Over a week went by. Okay, Gigi? And he didn't call you.
Gigi: But maybe he did call, and I? didn't get the message. or maybe he lost my number, or is out of town, or got hit by a cab, or his grandma died?
Alex: Or maybe, he just didn't call because he has no interest in seeing you again.
Gigi: Yeah... but my friend Terri once went out with a guy who never called. And she totally wrote him off. Over a year goes by--
Alex: Right.
Gigi: --and she ran into him, and it ended up that they--
Alex: Your friend Terri's an idiot. And she's also the exception. By the way. The rare exception.
Gigi: Okay. Okay. But what if I'm the exception?
Alex: No, you're not. You're not at all. In fact, you're the rule. And the rule is this--if a guy doesn't call you, he doesn't want to call you.
Gigi: Really?
Alex: Yeah.
Gigi: Always?
Alex: Yeah, always. Look. I know what blowing off a woman looks like, okay? And trust me, I do it early and I do it often. So trust me when I say, if a guy is treating you like he doesn't give a shit, then he genuinely doesn't give a shit. No exceptions.
Gigi: Thank you. You've given me a lot to think about.

2 yorum:

argon dedi ki...

better off dead.

cherry cherry lady dedi ki...

I know I'll see your face again. Daha da kötüsünü yapıcam birazdan.