17 Ekim 2009 Cumartesi

dirty harry



harry callahan: Well, when an adult male is chasing a female with intent to commit rape, I shoot the bastard. That's my policy.
the mayor: Intent? How did you establish that?
harry callahan: When a naked man is chasing a woman through an alley with a butcher's knife and a hard-on, I figure he isn't out collecting for the Red Cross!
------
harry callahan: I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself. But being as this is a .44 Magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one question: Do I feel lucky? Well, do ya, punk?

3 yorum:

argon dedi ki...

erkeklerin kız olsayım söylemlerinden biri, kız olsaydım kucaktan inmezdim. ondan işte. aynen.

yok dedi ki...

açılım mı yaptın :)

argon dedi ki...

ihtiyaç duymuşum açılıma besbelli