15 Ocak 2010 Cuma





















Bu aralar düşmekte olan herkese, dibe olan yolculuklarında,
Tara Jane O'neil - "Howl" eşliğinde..

with love & empathy,

cızırtı.


Wolf,
where is your woods?
mountains you came circling down,
into my dreams...
your songs,
howling,
snarling,
whispering in violence,
gnawing on my silence.
foaming white bubbles, like champagne in a drunk mouth...
my blood opens like red velvet curtains
to the show of my body.
shaking like a glass during an earthquake,
my organs drop
my organs fall
my organs break.

croc,
where is your river?
your mouth is a widow to death,
covering me in dark cocoons.
your notes,
two men on a bed, sharing a breath
babies carrying dead mothers
children ascending to sky with baloons...
attacked like a house on the march of a tornado
my mind hurls
my mind spins
my mind flies away.

octopus,
where is your ocean, deep blues you hide in?
tentacles like a dozen of praying hands
and seaweeds in need...
your voice,
waves destroy the castles of my face
machines shovel tears from my cheeks
ships sank by sirens,
spiraling down...
drowning like a tree under the avalanche of a volcano,
my skin burns
my skin melts
my skin flows.

Hiç yorum yok: